Price per unit: € 34,00
Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry for the Arts and Cultural activities, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the capital’s special tourist-cultural card that enables both tourists and interested local residents, the opportunity to benefit from various discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the splendours of Rome.
- Free entry to the first 2 visited museums and / or archaeological sites of your choice, including Colosseum and Roman Forum with skip the line access. Free admission includes the exhibition held in the museum. The Vatican Museums (including the Sistine Chapel) are not part of the circuit of museums that can be visited with the Roma Pass.
- Concessionary ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
- Free admission to the following museums: Museo della Repubblica Romana e della memoria garibaldina, Museo Bilotti a Villa Borghese, Museo Canonica, Museo delle Mura, Museo Napoleonico and Villa di Massenzio (during Roma Pass validity period and in addition to the 2 free admissions).
- Free use of the city’s public transport network. Valid until midnight of the third day inclusive that of the first validation for ATAC public transport (bus, metro and railway lines Roma -Lido, Roma Flaminio Piazza del Popolo-Viterbo, Roma-Giardinetti), within the territory of the Municipality of Rome. All special connections tpl Atac, the railway lines Trenitalia FR, the connection Tiburtina/Termini/Fiumicino airport, the connection Trenitalia “No stop” Roma Termini-Fiumicino Aeroporto (Leonardo Express) and all connections to and from Fiumicino and Ciampino Aeroporto are not included.
- Discounted tickets to exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses (Roma Pass Guide).
- Reduced charges for use of the On-call Multi-lingual Medical Service for Tourists (MET Travel Health).
- Tourist cultural services Roma Passè and Roma Informa.
At the Coliseum a reserved turnstile is available for Roma Pass holders to get direct access to the monument
In the kit:
- The Roma Pass card: the card used to visit museums / archaeological sites and on the public transport system as described above.
- Roma MAP: A map featuring all the Tourist Information Points, Metro stations, museums and other sites of interest (complete with addresses, tel. no’s opening times and nearest bus stops and metro stations);
- Roma Pass Guide: The guide to all participating museums and sites;
- Roma Passè: the card with the App activation code to download the best of the city;
- Roma Informa: the card that provides details of how to access information on events and other useful services via internet
How to purchase:
- You can buy the Roma Pass at ‘The tourist information points’, open 365 days a year, from Monday to Sunday. They are situated throughout the City’s historic downtown area, as well as in the main terminals servicing tourists to Rome. The closest one from our guesthouse is situated in largo del Colonnato, in front of st Peter’s square. We will provide more information during the check-in.
How to use it:
- The overleaf form must be filled with name, surname and validation date
- the card is valid for three days and is activated at the time of the first entry to the museums/sites, and/or at the first journey on public transport, up until midnight of the third day, including the day of the activation
- It is validated on the first visited site/museum and/or the first journey on the city’s public transport network
- Direct access for the first 2 sites. From the 3rd site onwards please apply to the ticket office for concession;
- It must be produced along with your identity papers when required by the staff in charge
Roma Pass Travel Health MET
By calling the multilingual CALL CENTER, 06-43236291, available 24 hours a day, it is possible to:
- Ask information about public and private medical facilities available throughout the city
- Receive information regarding location, address, telephone number and method of access to the Public Healthcare Facilities that are closest or most appropriate for the resolution of health related problems
- Activate, after explicit request, the medical assistance services (house-call visits, diagnostic services, specialty services, ambulance services), provided by Travel Health MET to Roma Pass holders at discounted fees
When purchasing the card, please ensure that you ask about further discounts/free services that may be available for people of a certain age and/or nationality and/or place of residence and/or profession.
Please note that most museums generally are closed on Mondays (with the exception of the Colosseum and the Baths of Caracalla). Almost all the museums normally are closed on December 25, January 1 and May 1 too. We advise you to check in advance.