Cielo Vaticano Guest House is situated in the heart of Rome, a few minutes walk from St Peter’s Basilica and from the Vatican Museums. All the most important attraction of ‘La Città Eterna’, Castel Sant’Angelo, Spagna square, Navona square, Trastevere, the Coliseum, are extremely easy to reach with picturesque walk and with public transport in the area.
The closest underground station, Ottaviano/San Pietro/Musei Vaticani (line A), is only two minutes walk from us and is straight away to Termini central station. ‘Piazza del Popolo’ is two metro stop away, ‘Piazza di Spagna’ three, the Coliseum eight.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT THAT RUNS CLOSE TO CIELO VATICANO GUEST HOUSE
· Metro A (Ottaviano/San Pietro, stop at 350 m from our door) – goes to TERMINI station, by way of Piazza del Popolo and Piazza di Spagna. In Termini you could take the Metro B that goes to Colosseo, Ostiense, Piramide (in one direction) and to Tiburtina Station (in the other direction).
· Bus 70 (via della Giuliana 13, stop 240 m) – goes to piazza NAVONA, Torre Argentina, PIAZZA VENEZIA.
· Bus 23 (via della Giuliana 13, stop 240 m) – goes to TRASTEVERE, Testaccio, Ostiense.
· Bus 271 (viale Angelico 1, stop 140 m) – goes to TRASTEVERE, Torre Argentina, COLOSSEO, Circo Massimo, Ostiense, Garbatella.
· Bus 32 (viale Angelico 19, stop 60 m) – goes to Stadio OLIMPICO
· Tram 19 (corner viale Angelico/viale delle Milizie, stop 170m) – goes to Auditorium parco della Musica, VILLA BORGHESE (Bioparco – Galleria Borghese), Policlinico, San Lorenzo
· Bus 490 e 492 (via Andrea Doria 18, stop 450m) – go to TIBURTINA station.
· Night bus n1 (via Andrea Doria 18, stop 450m) – goes to TERMINI, same route of MetroA
· Night bus n6 (via Andrea Doria 18, stop 450m) – goes to PIAZZA VENEZIA